For the C-LINE window system, we offer the Medos DUBLIN or HOPPE Atlanta handles in the Secustik® technology.
Chambers In a frame
GLASS SHEET PACKAGE
CHAMBERS IN A WING
POSSIBILITIES OF IMPLEMENTATION
DOWNLOAD OUR FLYER FOR C-LINE (PDF) DOWNLOAD OUR FLYER FOR C-LINE (PDF) DOWNLOAD OUR FLYER FOR C-LINE (PDF)
STATIC DRY GLAZING SYSTEM
- greater window stability
- lighter and more insulated windows
- increased durability of entire window structure
- more aesthetic than in case of a standard sealing
- dedicated Alumaster Combi threshold
- sash 6027 outward opening windows
- sash 6025 inward opening windows
C-LINE | ACRYLCOLOR TECHNOLOGY
Windows with the acrylcolor technology are coated with acrylic glass. Liquid PVC and liquid acrylic glass are joined in the permanent and inseparable manner already during production. Both materials have the same thermal expansion coefficient, thus the risk of separation of both plastics is eliminated. The additional layer of acrylic glass on the profile from the outside makes windows much more durable than traditional PVC windows. This technology allows to coat windows with acrylic glass only from outside.